digiChamber | Hardness Tester | Rubber Hardness Tester | Temperature Controlled Rubber Hardness Testing Instrument
digiChamber is an “Environmental Chamber Rubber-Hardness tester” designed and developed by Bareiss that uses the most advanced technology to analyze rubber hardness under extreme conditions using Shore hardness A or IRHD N testing methods. This automatic rubber hardness testing instrument plays a major role in the automotive and tire industries as most of the rubber parts are required to sustain very extreme temperature variations. This multifeatured temperature-controlled hardness testing instruments can carry out multiple tests simultaneously, making it one of the most popular rubber hardness tester in the market, also because of its reproducibility and accuracy of results it provides. This rubber hardness tester the digiChamber uses digiCenter software which makes it more convenient to operate and function efficiently. This temperature controlled rubber hardness testing instrument provides multiple features like, user management, user-defined testing sequence, and criteria, customized test reports, and exporting the data according to user formats.
Features and Benefits:
1) Large display: This advanced automatic hardness testing device has a 7” display which is controlled by a touch screen panel, supporting multiple languages.
2) User Friendly: This advanced testing device has a user-friendly interface that makes it more popular in the market ,by minimizing the training time. This added value is important to many companies.
3) It consists of an air-cooled refrigeration unit with continuously variable power adjustment by SIMPAC and a chloride-free refrigeration cycle.
4) A large test volume of 200 liters with polished stainless-steel walls for a test load of up to 125 kgs.
5) Easy to use an electronic display with digital I/O for controlling the hardness system.
6) Special Feature: The automatic tray can carry up to 25 pcs of samples and the user can select a test sequence by choosing multiple measurements on a sample along with the desired temperature.
7) Temperature: Under extreme cold temperatures, rubber becomes hardened, and this can be simulated in an environment as cold as -40 0C with digiChamber. Under extreme high heat conditions of up to +180 0C temperature, rubber can be analyzed with this automatic digiChamber.
8) Software (digiCenter): For all data logging and analysis, digiCenter has a user-friendly GUI (Graphic User Interface) for users to easily navigate through the software and quickly become familiar with it.